Color Bounce - Complete Unity Game
This is a complete Unity game, called Color Bounce.
It is ready for release, and it’s excellent for learning purposes.
Contains Admob and Unity Ads
You can try out the game:
How to play?
On mobile : Tap on the screen to shoot the player down.
On desktop/web : Click on the screen to shoot the player down.
Your goal is to hit the obstacles which have the same color as the
player. However, if you hit an obstacle which has different color than
the player, then you lose.
Background music by Eric Matyas: http://www.soundimage.org
Sound effects: https://www.noiseforfun.com
- Implemeneted Admob and Unity Ads
- One complete, endless level
- Spawning system
- Increasing gameplay difficulty
- Score/highscore system
- Color changing system
- In-game money collecting/spending system
- Three basic skins
- Skin buying/changing system
- Sound effects, background music
- Commented, clean C# scripts
- Easy customization
- Basic menu
- Responsive UI
- Compatible with mobile and desktop
- Works with Text Mesh Pro
How to Setup and Re-skinning
- The game is very easy to reskin and setup
- Admob and Unity Ad networks are implemented
- Documentation contains everything about setup and reskin
Last Update - May 30th, 2019
Money Back Guarantee
Framework & Platforms
Android Studio, iOS 10.x, Unity 5.x
.cs, .csproj, .dat, .obj, .prefab, .unityproj, build.settings