Dash Valley - Complete Unity Game
This is a complete Unity game, called Dash Valley.
It is ready for release, and it’s excellent for learning purposes.
Contains Admob and Unity Ads
How to play?
On mobile : Hold to slow down time, drag to aim and release to shoot.
On desktop/web : Hold to slow down time, drag to aim and release to shoot.
Your goal is to move the player as high as possible.
However, if you touch any of the red spikes, or you fall down, then you die.
Background music by Eric Matyas: http://www.soundimage.org
Sound effects: https://www.noiseforfun.com
- Implemented Admob and Unity Ads
- Three complete levels and an endless level
- Spawning system
- Score/highscore system
- Skin changing system
- Basic skins
- Sound effects, background music
- Commented, clean C# scripts
- Easy customization
- Basic menu
- Responsive UI
- Compatible with mobile and desktop
- Works with Text Mesh Pro
How to Setup and Re-skinning
- The game is very easy to reskin and setup
- Admob and Unity Ad networks are implemented
- Documentation contains everything about setup and reskin
Last Update - Jun 30th, 2019
Money Back Guarantee
Framework & Platforms
Android Studio, iOS 10.x, Unity 5.x
.cs, .csproj, .obj, .prefab, .unityproj, build.settings