Click Button "TEST NOW" to test the games and you will be redirected either to Dropbox Link, Google Play link, or iTunes Store Link!
Ethereum Crypto Wallet
Full functional Multiplatform Ethereum wallet app, based on ERC20 compliant contract* deployment.
*The app, uses an already deployed contract in Ropsten, Rinkeby and Mainnet, called Politicoin (PBLC).
It’s built using the latest flutter, and mobX for state management, along with other useful packages.
- Crypto wallet for Ethereum
- Transfer ERC20 tokens and Ethers
- Buy and sell ERC20 tokens
- Import your own ethereum account address, or create a new one
- Full overview of your transactions
- Ethereum testnets supported
- You will need an Infura Project ID.
So create a new project on https://infura.io/. It’s free!
- You will need an Etherscan developer API Key.
Get it here https://ropsten.etherscan.io/apis. It’s free!
- You will need to create a Firebase project setup for this. Please follow below links. It’s free! If you don’t want to use firebase, see the end of this document.
- You have to be familiar with flutter development and state management principles. This is not a novice Flutter project
- If you want to play with your own contract, you need to be familiar with Solidity and relevant Ethereum development experience.
How to Setup and Re-skinning
- Extract the zip file, and open a terminal in the folder you extracted (dovemobi_publicae_ether_wallet)
- Run flutter pub get
- Run flutter create . (note the dot “.” After create)
- Use Visual Studio Code - or your favourite editor - and open the extracted folder
- Go to file lib/app_config.dart, and add your Infura project id in the variable infuraApiKey
- Go to file lib/data/fetchEtherscanData.dart, and replace this
<your-etherscan-api-key> with your own Etherscan API Key
- Go to file ios/Podfile and make sure you uncomment line 2,
platform :ios, '9.0'
- Go again in the terminal
- Run flutter packages pub run build_runner clean
- Run flutter packages pub run build_runner build --delete-conflicting-outputs
- Make sure you have setup Firebase (if you left it included in your project)
- You are ready to run the app!
Load your own Contract
- You can use the app, using your own contract development.
- Under the folder assets, you will find the contract json file, called
- Update this file with your own contract name and ABI.
- If you don’t want to use firebase with the app, just uncomment from the pubspec.yaml the corresponding firebase packages and edit the main file so as not to use firebase analytics.
- You have to use your own bundle identifier (iOS) and package name (Android), in order to publish your own version of the app.
- Also, make sure your UI is somewhat different from the one provided.
- In your code editor, search for the string “com.publicae.pblcwallet” and replace it with your own.
Last Update - May 12th, 2020
Money Back Guarantee
Framework & Platforms
Android Eclipse, Android Studio, iOS 10.x, iOS 9.x
.h, .m, .nib, .pch, .xib, .xml