Fire It Up – Complete Unity Game
This is a complete Unity game, called Fire It Up.
It is ready for release, and it’s excellent for learning purposes.
Contains Admob and Unity Ads
How to play?
On mobile : Hold and move your finger left-right on the screen to move the player.
On desktop/web : Use ’A-D’ keys on your keyboard to move the player.
Your goal is to destroy as many of the obstacles as you can.
However, if you touch any of the obstacles, then you die.
Background music by Eric Matyas: http://www.soundimage.org
Sound effects: https://www.noiseforfun.com
- Implemented Admob and Unity Ads
- One endless level
- Spawning system
- Increasing difficulty
- Player upgrading system
- Score/highscore system
- Sound effects, background music
- Revive system
- In-game money collecting and spending system
- Commented, clean C# scripts
- Easy customization
- Basic menu
- Responsive UI
- Compatible with mobile and desktop
- Works with Text Mesh Pro
How to Setup and Re-skinning
- The game is very easy to reskin and setup
- Admob and Unity Ad networks are implemented
- Documentation contains everything about setup and reskin
Last Update - Oct 10th, 2019
Money Back Guarantee
Framework & Platforms
Android Eclipse, Android Studio, iOS 10.x, iOS 9.x, Unity 4.x, Unity 5.x
.cs, .csproj, .db, .h, .obj, .prefab