Click Button "TEST NOW" to test the games and you will be redirected either to Dropbox Link, Google Play link, or iTunes Store Link!
Jump Endless Unity3D Source code
Jump Endless is a challenging and addictive game template made in Unity3D. Flee to jump to the pillar of the same color as fast as possible. Tap the right or left side of the screen with the matching colour of the path. Try to get as far away as possible as you can. Please refer to video preview for more demonstration.
- Supported for both Android as well as iOS Platforms
- Ready to release on Android, iOS or any other store.
- No need to change graphics and can directly be uploaded on Google Play Store & iOS App Store.
- Endless Jump game
- Easy to Reskin and super simple to setup.
- Well Commented Source code within the script itself for proper understanding.
- Sound assets included along with Sound programming
- Nice graphics along with animations
- Challenging and Addictive game.
How to Setup and Re-skinning
The game template is easy to RESKIN and simple to setup with well commented source code for proper understanding.
BASIC SETUP INSTRUCTIONS :
1.) Open Unity3D 5.6.3 or Higher
2.) Import Jump Endless Clone.unitypackage in Unity3D.
3.) Switch the project to Android Platform or iOS Platform. Go to File -> Build Settings -> Select “Android” or “iOS” -> Click on Switch platform.
4.) Game has been developed in PORTRAIT MODE. Go to File-> Build Settings -> Player Settings -> Resolution and Presentation -> Set Default Orientation as “Portrait”.
5.) Go to File -> Build Settings -> Drag and drop all scenes located in Scenes folder into Build Settings window(build in scene) - main Menu scene as first scene in priority.
6.) Now Play the game from Main Menu.
7.) That’s it.
Last Update - Feb 22nd, 2018
Money Back Guarantee
Framework & Platforms
.cs, .fbx, .obj, .prefab, .unityproj, Layered PNG, Layered PSD