SumDivide-math puzzle game to test your brain
SumDivide is a math&educational puzzle game, where you put your math skills (summation, division, fast thinking, etc.) to the test.
Demo link: https://rgstudios.itch.io/sumdivide
-random numbers from 2-8 are displayed in random blocks.
-the initial number of occupied blocks depends on the level you are currently in.
–after every few seconds, another random block is filled with new number from 2-8.
–time interval depends on the level you are currently in.
– select (click, touch) one block with number in it
– you can move selected block horizontally or vertically to a new empty block, but you don’t get any points for this, you only get another random block filled with new random number form 2-8.
– you can move selected block to a block that contains a number, which you CAN divide the first number with (for example: numbers 8 and 2). In this case the first block becomes empty and the second is filled with above DIVISION result (8/2=4). The division result is also added to your score.
– if the two selected numbers are the same, both blocks become empty, and the number itself (not the division result) is added to your score.Also, a new random block is filled up with random number from 2-8.
– you can move selected block to a block that contains a number, which you CAN NOT divide the first number with (for example: numbers 7 and 2). In this case the first block becomes empty and the second is filled with above SUMMATION result (7+2=9). Summation is possible to the results up to 16. No points are added to your score in this case. Also, a new random block is filled up with random number from 2-8.
– score as many points as possible, try to get to level 15 ;)
– when all the blocks are filled up with numbers, the game is over
Dreamy Flashback by Kevin MacLeod:
- simple gameplay
- AdMob integrated for monetization
- educational and challenging
- background music, sounds
- time limit
- many levels (try to get to level 15 ;) )
- made with GDevelop (needed to reskin)
- easy to reskin (instructions attached)
- cross-platform(can be exported to android,web(html5) or windows/mac/linux)
How to Setup and Re-skinning
You will need program GDevelop game engine to reskin this game. Other reskin instructions are attached to the download file.
Last Update - May 1st, 2020
Money Back Guarantee
Framework & Platforms