Battle Guns 3D - TPS Shooting Game
Third-person shooter with great gameplay, lots of weapon options and accessories for your character.
An amazing offline war with smart and strategic bots. Try to survive on an island as long as you can, beat the robots and earn coins to buy stronger weapons and incredible visuals for your character!
A shooting game created for you that likes simplicity and agility in time for fun!
Buying weapons and new characters is just part of the fun, come have fun on various game difficulties, for each difficulty a different prize.
What are you waiting for in this offline shooter with true artificial intelligence? Join this war and test your skills!
Obs:. not tested on IOS
- Buy Coins (In-app purchase)
- Monthly signature (In-app purchase)
- Admob rewarded video
- Third person shooter game
- Good animations
- Good Mobile Controls
- Character scroll in all directions
- Cover system (hide easily)
- Friendly gameplay
- Purchase accessories, dress your character the way you want
- offline (game does not require internet)
- Simple and elegant design, start playing with just one tap
- Various game difficulties for you to test your goal and agility during the war.
- Level up and increase your attributes to get stronger.
How to Setup and Re-skinning
How to configure Itens Value:
This is the inventory, each tab of this is the list of an item type
([A]Character, [E]Hair, [C]Beard, [B]Helmet, [D]Acessories)
In each one there will be a viewport with all items of the same type and
inside them there will be an object called Details_and_Buttons, in that
object there will be a script with a variable Valor this variable is the value
of the item in the store.
How to configure ShopID
Change these variables according to the product id you are going to
create in the app store
How to configure Admob
Inside the Home object there is a script called Rewardedvideo Change
the variables according to your admob
Last Update - Mar 16th, 2020
Money Back Guarantee
Framework & Platforms
Unity 4.x, Unity 5.x
.cs, .csproj, .fbx, .obj, .prefab