AmazeD 3D – Full Source
Amazed 3D is a Turn-Based Puzzle game with RPG styled Quest System. This game is our first game for demonstration purpose to learn gaming industries and their marketing strategies. And we explicitly announce here, this project will yield excellent knowledge and work around only for noobs, juniors and new comers to gaming field.
AmazeD 3D is a one of a kind of a puzzler game with turn-based movements and RPG themed quests where the player is stuck up in her dream and in order to return to reality she has to cross different levels of adventurous quests. Each sequence is crafted uniquely with various landscapes styles, obstacles and weather conditions. Each Chapter is crafted uniquely with various landscapes styles, obstacles and weather conditions. This game has more than 8 different kinds of obstacles, each having a unique style in preventing the girl from reaching her destination. Featuring some brain twisting levels, each with their own set of hints to help players find the answer. The game has its playable character with various outfits that change according to the storyline to give the sense of freshness and cinematic appeal to the game. This game works on the principle of a path finding in largely widen different worlds with full of blocks and also offers beautiful short stories (Hinted as 3 Tips inside the game) to predict the number to blocks in-which the player has to use to reach the destination. The player will only come to know if the Block Count is correct or not only after reaching the destination.
- Intuitive Clue system to help find answers to the puzzles.
- Credit system to help you prolong the course of the game for the ultimate fun adventurous experience.
- Diverse landscapes and climatic conditions to create a sense of visual appeal to the game.
- Different character outfits to make the game feel fresh every time you play.
- A badass obstacle course that will hinder your progress with its own level of complexity.
- Full offline game with serialised save system with all kind of variables saving into the files
- Introduction screen with innovative buttons and video background
- Clean Settings panel with graphics and music adjustment
- Tutorial Panel for better understanding (Scroll over page view)
- Simple video player with controls for stories and villains descriptions
- Easy turn based moments of the character with boundaries, block counts and very responsive for all keyboard and controller inputs
- Neat Pause, Win and Fail Menus with easy controls
- Quick Tips panel for RPG Questing system
- Achievements and Star system for the scores
- Finally a small Achievement Panel to keep track of all achievements
How to Setup and Re-skinning
Images, Audios and Videos
Just replace the images in asset folder for image re-skin. No images need to be in fixed size. And once you replaced your arts for the corresponding sprites or images. later re-size those arts in canvas of the unity editor. Same for Audio and Videos. Videos has play/pause buttons and those images can be modified easily
BG - Background image of all scenarios
UI - Interface art images
Resources - Images, Audios and Videos can be triggered and changed during run-time
All game models has been designed as only models, so u can change models, even u can make 3D to 2D game, the game mechanics just works with colliders.
All villains works in simple AI mechanics, you change timing, duration, hitting values easily since villains scripts are just named as per the villain name. For Ex Spikes are named as Spikes.cs
We have used Mouse Orbit for mouse interactions, Post Production Stack for visual effects (Each scene has different settings of Post Production Stack named as CC_5x5, CC_6x6 like that in FromOthers folder) and finally a settings.cs script with robust settings for Low, Mid and High
UI_Intro and UI_Game are the two main scripts only works on Interface interactions. You change the behaviour then and there
Tempsave is the temporary save setting and Score is the primary serialisation of score and state of the player
Mission : Reach destination with predicted Block Count
1. Open Quick Tips
2. Read Hint1, Hint2, Hint3
3. Form yourself a question using the hints
4. Guess the answer (Numeric), That’s your Block Count
5. Alert !!! The block you start is the Block 1 (Counted as Block Count = 1)
6. Move through the blocks with your guessed number as the number of block to finish
7. Destination Block is not counted as Block Count
8. Reach the destination with exact Block Count you predicted
9. If your predicted Block Count is correct, you will move on to the next stage
10. If your predicted Block Count is wrong, Retry the stage
Last Update - Jun 21st, 2019
Money Back Guarantee
Framework & Platforms
.cs, .csproj, .dll, .fbx, .obj, .prefab, .unityproj, .xml, build.settings, Layered PNG, Layered PSD