Click Button "TEST NOW" to test the games and you will be redirected either to Dropbox Link, Google Play link, or iTunes Store Link!
Abs workout 7 minutes-
Just 7 minutes, to get sexy, flat and firm muscles.
Just 7 minutes, to achieve the perfect V-shape body.
Just 7 minutes, to get a six pack either at home or the office.
Voice guide you when you need to start 7 minute workout or rest;
Adjust the rest time;
5 minutes WarmUp Exercise
Keep the screen on when you workout;
Beautiful character and UI design;
Workout log shows your complete workout time;
Ability to pause the workout, and skip to previous or next exercise;
Notification for daily abs workout for women or men ;
Admob Integrated and earn money from it
How to Setup and Re-skinning
7 minutes Man abs workout challenge Documentation
Step 1 – Firstly instal android studion in your computer.
And install Java Jdk in your computer also if u are beginner. And then open androd studio. And import the project in the andorid studion and wait until the full project are not import properlly in the android studio
Step :3 below are the steps for changing the PackageName in Android studio.
- Lets say, I want to change package name com.mycompanyname1.data to com.mycompanyname.data.
- Click setting icon from Project explorer and check the Flatten package option.
- So now package name gets divided in different sub-package like com, com.mycompanyname1, com.mycompanyname1.data under java directory.
- Right click on com.mycompanyname1 package name and click option Refactor->Renameoption (Alt+Shift+R) then rename packagename dialog box opens up, just change the package name as you want. For current example, we changed mycompanyname1 to mycompanyname.
- Click on Refactor button in dialog box.
- Click on Do Refactor at bottom.
- Android studio automatically changes package name in whole application except build.gradle.
- Open build.gradle file under application, rename package name manually.
- Now, again click on setting option and uncheck Flatten packages option.
- Sync the application again and the code will be refactored according to new package.
- Now again click on setting option and uncheck Hide Empty Middle Packages.
Step 4 :- how we change StartApp Ads Unit in the android studio project
- Firstly click on the Res Folder in the android studio
- Then Go to the Value folder and open string.xml file in your android studio
- U just copy and paste your admob add unit in the below mention section
- It is so simple and then build the project
Step – 5 How to change the logo of the application in android studio
- Expand the project root folder in the Project View
- Right Click on the app folder
- In the Context Menu go to New->Image Asset
- In the pop up that appears select the the new logo you would like to have(image/clip art/text).
That is it! You have a new logo for you app now.
Last Update - Jun 21st, 2019
Money Back Guarantee
Framework & Platforms
.db, .java, .xml, build.settings