Ball Rise - Complete Unity Game
This is a complete Unity game, called Ball Rise.
It is ready for release, and it’s excellent for learning purposes.
Contains Admob and Unity Ads
How to play?
On mobile : Tap the screen when ball is in the air to stick it to the wall. Hold your finger and move it up&down to aim, and release to shoot the ball.
On desktop/web : Press ’Space’ on your keyboard when ball is in the air to stick it to the wall. Hold ’S’ on your keyboard to aim, and release it to shoot the ball.
Your goal is to get the player to the top of each levels.
However, if you touch the ground or any of the red blocks, then the game is over.
Background music by Eric Matyas: http://www.soundimage.org
Sound effects: https://www.noiseforfun.com
- Implemented Admob and Unity Ads
- 20 unique levels
- In-game money collecting and spending system
- Sound effects, background music
- Commented, clean C# scripts
- Easy customization
- 3 skins
- Skin changing system
- Basic menu
- Responsive UI
- Compatible with mobile and desktop
- Works with Text Mesh Pro
How to Setup and Re-skinning
- The game is very easy to reskin and setup
- Admob and Unity Ad networks are implemented
- Documentation contains everything about setup and reskin
Last Update - Jan 24th, 2020
Money Back Guarantee
Framework & Platforms
Android Eclipse, Android Studio, iOS 10.x, iOS 9.x, Unity 4.x, Unity 5.x, Windows Phone
.cs, .csproj, .dat, .db, .dll, .fbx, .h, .obj, .prefab, .unityproj