Police Chase - Complete Unity Game
This is a complete Unity game, called Police Chase.
It is ready for release, and it’s excellent for learning purposes.
Contains Admob and Unity Ads
The game has 200 different levels and one endless level
How to play?
On mobile : Hold and move your finger up&down in the screen to move the road.
On desktop/web : Hold and move the mouse button up&down in the screen to move the road.
Your goal is to avoid the obstacles, collect as many diamonds and destroy as many police cars as you can.
However, if you touch any of the obstacles, then the game is over.
Background music by Eric Matyas: http://www.soundimage.org
Sound effects: https://www.noiseforfun.com
- Implemented Admob and Unity Ads
- 200 Unique levels
- One endless level
- Increasing difficulty
- In-game money collecting and spending system
- Sound effects, background music
- Commented, clean C# scripts
- Easy customization
- 4 Unique skins
- Unique police car with sirens
- Skin changing system
- Basic menu
- Responsive UI
- Compatible with mobile and desktop
- Works with Text Mesh Pro
How to Setup and Re-skinning
- The game is very easy to reskin and setup
- Admob and Unity Ad networks are implemented
- Documentation contains everything about setup and reskin
Last Update - Mar 31st, 2020
Money Back Guarantee
Framework & Platforms
Android Eclipse, Android Studio, Cocos2dx 2.2.6, Cocos2dx 3.x, iOS 10.x, iOS 9.x, Unity 4.x, Unity 5.x, Windows Phone
.cs, .csproj, .dat, .db, .dex, .dll, .fbx, .h, .java, .know, .lua, .m, .nib, .obj, .pch, .prefab, .swift, .unityproj, .xib, .xml, build.settings, Layered PNG, Layered PSD, Native